Buy a property
Buying a property with Quartiers Estates is a simple and straightforward process.
All our sales executives posses an ample experience that will serve you to guide you all through the process.
They all understand the Costa del Sol property market , and will make the process a first class service.
The quick guideline to purchase a property in the Costa del Sol with Quartiers Estates:
- Once you have decided the property you are going to buy , the first step is having an independent legal and finantial advisor, to make you feel at ease in every step of the process.
- The next step would be for Quartiers Estates to draw up the Deposit and reservation contract.
- It is customary for the potential buyer to place a deposit of 6.000€ to secure the property.
- The deposit and the Reservation contract will withdraw the property off the market whilst your lawyer carries out the due dilligence.
- Once he has verified that the property is legally registered , no hidden costs,it is free from charges , etc.. he will discuss wiht you the next step , which is the private purchase contract when applicable.
- The expenses or buying costs can vary from 10% to 13,5:
- 10% IVA on new properties
- From 8% to 10% for resale properties ( depending on the price range)
- 1% notary fee
- 1% lawyer-legal fees -due dilligence
- 1,5% stamp duty tax -Document to make the properties fully legal
- Mortgage fees ( if needed):1,5%
- After the signing of the private purchase contract , the public deed of purchase will be signed by the client at the Notary.
- At this moment the balance of the purchase Price must be paid to the seller, and the buyer will be the legal owner of the property.
Wether you are considering your new home as an investment or just as a second home in the Spanish sun , Quartiers Estates can offer you the best new developments to suit all tastes and budgets, in such a desirable location as the Costa del Sol is.
Contact us now for the latest opportunities in the Costa del Sol!